Select to view content in your preferred language

Info Summary Widget attribute control

Jump to solution
08-26-2021 02:35 PM
Labels (1)
DMink
by
New Contributor II

I'm just getting oriented to using the Web AppBuilder. 

I found the "Info Summary" widget to add to my app, which I can add and it appears to work well.  The only problem is that I can't seem to control which feature attributes are shown in the list when I expand a layer.  It appears to default to display the first four fields within the layer but I'd like to specify which fields to show. 

Am I missing something obvious here?

In the image example I'm seeing the OBJECTID attribute, the SHAPE attribute isn't displayed, and then the following two attributes are being displayed (Operator and Lease).  This is the order the fields were in when initially shared as a web layer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Derek,

It's great to see you learning Web AppBuilder! You are able to control the attributes that show in the "Info Summary" widget within the display options. Try this 3 step process that begins in the widget editing window:

1: Click the pencil under Display Options menu. (Step1.png)

2: Click the Panel option. (Step2.png)

3: Select the desired attributes and their order in the area within the red box. (Step3.png)

For an additional resource for this workflow, look at Step 5 of the Configure the Info Summary Widget on Esri's documentation page for the "Info Summary" widget at this link: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/web-appbuilder/create-apps/widget-info-summary.htm

I hope this is helpful and happy learning!

Cheers,

Mike

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Derek,

It's great to see you learning Web AppBuilder! You are able to control the attributes that show in the "Info Summary" widget within the display options. Try this 3 step process that begins in the widget editing window:

1: Click the pencil under Display Options menu. (Step1.png)

2: Click the Panel option. (Step2.png)

3: Select the desired attributes and their order in the area within the red box. (Step3.png)

For an additional resource for this workflow, look at Step 5 of the Configure the Info Summary Widget on Esri's documentation page for the "Info Summary" widget at this link: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/web-appbuilder/create-apps/widget-info-summary.htm

I hope this is helpful and happy learning!

Cheers,

Mike

DMink
by
New Contributor II

Thanks Mike, I knew I was just missing something obvious!

0 Kudos