I just upgrade to 10.4.1 and for some reason I cannot configure pop ups in WAB.

06-08-2016 07:06 AM
ChetShuler
New Contributor III

I can no longer configure pop ups..The pull down appears but will not initialize. Were changes made in 10.4.1 that affects the pop ups?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

ArcGIS Desktop (and its upgrades) should in no way affect your ArcGIS Online web apps, as these are two completely separate applications. Are your pop-ups working in your web map?

EDIT: If your services are hosted on ArcGIS Server and you upgraded this, this may have caused the error.

0 Kudos
ChetShuler
New Contributor III

Yes. Just can't configure. I go the layer of interest, more option, hit configure pop ups and it will not produce the configure menu. I been doing this for several months. Not sure what the problem is.

We just upgraded to 10.4.1. Also updated some parcel data.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you feature layers hosted on ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Server?

If you create a new web map, are you able to access the configure pop-up dialog?

0 Kudos
ChetShuler
New Contributor III

Hosting the services on ArcGIS Server.

I do have a couple of layers or datasets that allows me to configure popups. But I have a few datasets being used never updated that will not allow me to configure. I did try to create new maps to see if there's something wrong with the current files I need to configure. I found nothing in common.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would recommend to get in touch with Technical Support to work through this further.

0 Kudos
ChetShuler
New Contributor III

thanks..

0 Kudos
StarlaElkins
New Contributor

I'm having the same issues. Did you get this resolved?

0 Kudos