Select to view content in your preferred language

District Lookup Widget?

10-26-2018 07:21 AM
AlejandraEspinosa
New Contributor II

I am working on ArcGIS Online and have added the district lookup widget to the app, but every time an address is searched and the function runs it says "Could not find the point associated with the polygon". How do I get rid of this error so that the widget works without this pop-up window?

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Stella-MarisAgu
New Contributor III

Yes Allison! Thank you! These fields were blank.  Thank you for your prompt response and help. RegardsStella

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Kudos
Stella-MarisAgu1
New Contributor II

Hi Allison

Thanks for your help with the school Locator. 

Do you know how i can change what shows on the tab where it say "Regular school Elementary boundary" Etc in the attached image. Also is there a way to filter and show only the regular schools and not the french, sort of like a definition query. They are all in the same layer. Thanks for your help. 

Regards Stella

0 Kudos
AllisonMuise1
Regular Contributor

The titles are coming from the popup title. This can be configured in the map: Configure pop-ups—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

You can filter which features you'd like to see by applying a filter to the map layer: Apply filters—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

The District Lookup widget in your application should honor both of these settings.

Stella-MarisAgu1
New Contributor II

Thank you Allison! Everything is working perfect now.

Regards

Stella

JosephRathvon
Occasional Contributor

On a side note; if you want attributes from multiple feature services present in one popup look into arcade expressions. The most recent release will allow you to do this in the popup editor.