Coordinate Widget - Calculate/Display Degrees Decimal Minutes

Jump to solution
04-20-2016 04:07 PM
BrianCollins
Occasional Contributor

Looking for some direction in providing the functionality to allow a user to click on the map and display a coordinate location in Degrees Decimal Minutes. Our wild land fire program uses this coordinate reference unit and i'd like for them to be able to click on the map and see the result in this format.

Suggestions?

I'm hosting in my own environment so I can make modifications to source code as needed.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

You can also check out Location Widget  and some others that include draw feature on the Web AppBuilder Developer Edition - Customization Resource List

there are a few options....you will have to scroll down a way....but look in the user interface section.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are you looking for this

Measurement widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

Think Location
0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

You can also check out Location Widget  and some others that include draw feature on the Web AppBuilder Developer Edition - Customization Resource List

there are a few options....you will have to scroll down a way....but look in the user interface section.

BrianCollins
Occasional Contributor

I think this will do the trick: Customization of Tim W's location widget: 1.1

Thanks for your response. Both you and Robert Scheitlin, GISP are such an awesome asset to this community!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

And If you need them to be able to enter coordinates in spatial references you define then look at the eLocate widget:

Enhanced Locate Widget Version 1.3 - 12/15/2015