Batch Attribute Editor

03-22-2017 01:59 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am using AGOL web app builder 2.4. I am using batch attribute editor (great widget). However, I would like to tweak it a little bit:

When I select by area points, I would like the drop down to be be populated by all the values in my table not just the subset of values that are selected when i draw an area using that tool. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Alex

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tweaking WAB (if it isn't a built-in configuration) widgets requires the developer edition.  Typically new features come out in the AGOL version first, then the dev edition, then Portal.  The next version of the dev edition is due out very soon but I haven't seen it yet. 

fwiw, I have several blogs with /blogs/myAlaskaGIS/2016/03/09/web-appbuilder-developer-edition-customization-resource-list?sr=search...‌ being my main one.  I post their as soone as I hear about the release.  There are links to many other pages and help docs (and my other blogs) that will help you get started with th dev edition.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the useful links Rebecca. I have bookmarked your link.

I have 2.3 dev edition on my computer and will be looking into that batch editor tool. 

Thanks,

alex

0 Kudos