Attribute Table Widget in Web AppBuilder versus Table Widget in Experience Builder

03-15-2023 11:28 AM
SusanWS_nysm
New Contributor II

Good afternoon,

Having read the recent notice of the Web AppBuilder retirement in 2024, I investigated Experience Builder.

Allegedly, the functionality of the Attribute Table Widget is supposed to be available in Experience Builder. The closest comparable tool I could find is the Table Widget, but after reading the descriptions of each, they do not seem exactly the same.

The specific functionality is the ability to SHOW RELATED RECORDS, which I'm not finding in the Table Widget description.

Can anyone else confirm or have experience with this? Or, did I overlook an Experience Builder widget that has the capabilities I'm seeking?

Thank you very much in advance!

Susan

0 Kudos
2 Replies
temprobertcottreau131313
Occasional Contributor II

The Attribute Table widget is available in Web App Builder and is one of the default widgets used in the web app.  It can be configured within the web app widget pane

0 Kudos
SusanWS_nysm
New Contributor II

Thank you, and I understand that.

What I'd like to know is if the Table Widget in Experience Builder has the same functionality as the Attribute Table Widget in Web AppBuilder.

0 Kudos