Anywhere to still get the 1.3 version of web AppBuilder?

Jump to solution
04-14-2016 10:00 AM
C_EHoward
Occasional Contributor III

Is the 1.3 developer edition of Web ). ApPBuilder  still available anywhere? I downloaded 2.0 but some of the samples I have may not work with the latest version-- but then again it could be me (since I am not really a developer but forced to explore the dev edition to do some simple things like select by attribute that always seems to be left out of the 'no programming required' edition of Esri viewers/apps/etc.).I'd like to at least rule out the custom widget as the reason why I cannot get anything to work. Support told me its not available anymore, but that is rather ridiculous to not provide a former version by request. Any leads (would be helpful). thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sure here it is:

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Although Robert was good about supplying,, you can also find previous version for download on the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers  site. 

When logged in to that site, there is a "download cloud" symbol

that takes you to the SDK Downloads | ArcGIS for Developers​     There is a pulldown menu for previous versions

So looks like you can get any of the previous versions.

I will add this info to my Web AppBuilder Developer Edition - Customization Resource List

C_EHoward
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks to you andRobert Scheitlin, GISP This is the information my SDK analyst was not able to locate this morning. I am trying to use Robert's Esearch widget to hopefully let me  query as I need for my users/app requirements. This is my first foray into WAB custom but if the widgets are anything like the Flex ones, it will be awesome for my app. thanks again--@

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Glad you got what you needed.  Don't forget to mark this as answered so it can be closed out.

And I recommend bookmarking the resource list I put in my previous post...I try to keep it up-to-date....although that is why it is messy (i.e. quick updates...many times on an ipad).   That's my excuse anyway.