Add to Current Selection WebApp Builder

Jump to solution
05-15-2019 06:34 AM
SteveJavins
New Contributor II

I'm wondering if there is a way to add to a current selection using the Select widget in WebApp Builder.

If not, can WebApp Builder Developer edition be used to customize the Select widget to do so? Can that customized widget be used with a WAB app that uses a predefined theme?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Steve,

I'm wondering if there is a way to add to a current selection using the Select widget in WebApp Builder.

Not really. The widget does have a _getSelectableLayers method that will allow you to get the layers and then you can call layers getselectedfeatures method.

Can that customized widget be used with a WAB app that uses a predefined theme?

Yes as long as you are using this custom widget in Portal or WAB Dev edition (custom widgets are not supported in AGOL WAB Apps).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Steve,

Not really. The widget does have a _getSelectableLayers method that will allow you to get the layers and then you can call layers getselectedfeatures method.

Can that customized widget be used with a WAB app that uses a predefined theme?

Yes as long as you are using this custom widget in Portal or WAB Dev edition (custom widgets are not supported in AGOL WAB Apps).

0 Kudos
SteveJavins
New Contributor II

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Mark Correct" link on the reply that answered your question.

0 Kudos