The Go To Coordinates - ArcGIS Silverlight Viewer 3.0

03-19-2013 05:38 AM
Dr__Syed_AliNaqi
New Contributor III
Dear All,

ESRI recently released ???The Go To Coordinates??? AddIns Tool for the ArcGIS Viewer for Silverlight which allows users to enter coordinates in lat/long and specify a zoom area to Go To.

This sample currently works with Web Mercator and WGS84. While, we want to use this tool using our basemap with UTM Zone 42N and WGS84 projection.

I am not a developer but can do some good level of customization in ArcGIS.  Can anyone suggest/help me, how to modify the codes of this "Go To Coordinates AddIns" tool in Mircorsoft Visual Studio 10.0.

Awaiting for reply......
0 Kudos
7 Replies
DiegoRoman
New Contributor
man_dinot,
Please you would ask that if possible you could send me the addins for UTM coordinate search.
many Thanks
Diego
diegoromanruiz@gmail.com
0 Kudos
TomGates
New Contributor
Man_dinot,

I need this tool. would you please to send me the addins for NAD_1983_StatePlane_Florida_East_FIPS_0901_Feet coordinate search.
In addition, could you send me the source code too?

Many Thanks!

Sifu Zhou

sifu.zhou@dot.state.fl.us
0 Kudos
TomGates
New Contributor
Manuel,

I just read your response. thank you so much!
Please send the source and the tool asap to me:

sifu.zhou@dot.state.fl.us and sifu.zhou@gmail.com

Best regards,

Sifu
0 Kudos
joeliseda
New Contributor
[good afternoon friend. creastes the application that is very good. I'm trying to make a well for my map but I could not because until esoty learning at this time. I wonder if you can help me with a manual or helping me lending me your project to use this apicación tks.
my email is jiseda@gmail.com
0 Kudos
joeliseda
New Contributor
man_dinot;302464 wrote:
Hi anaqi, you find a solution for this?, I made an addIn for this a while ago If you want it I can modified it a bit and pass it to you.

Regards, Manuel

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24813[/ATTACH][/QUO

Manuel ...

good afternoon friend. creastes the application that is very good. I'm trying to make a well for my map but I could not because until esoty learning at this time. I wonder if you can help me with a manual or helping me lending me your project to use this apicación tks.
my email is jiseda@gmail.com
0 Kudos
joeliseda
New Contributor
I send you all the new version of the tool, same that old one but compiled to 3.2

I think I will improve the tool soon, with an historic of the coordinates searched. I will post here when it is implemented, it may take some time because I am with another projects.

Hope it help
Regards,
Manuel

gracias por responder mi pregunta. te agradecería si me podrías colaborar con la versión que muestras en la imagen por lo menos para yo poder así ir adelantando algo. tks .....
lo que sucede es que no he contado ningún go to que sirva para coordenadas geografica wgs84. y algo me dice que la que tu hiciste puede servir. tks   por tu ayuda y mi coreo es jiseda2009@gmail.com
0 Kudos
LukeHamlin
New Contributor
I send you all the new version of the tool, same that old one but compiled to 3.2

I think I will improve the tool soon, with an historic of the coordinates searched. I will post here when it is implemented, it may take some time because I am with another projects.

Hope it help
Regards,
Manuel

Hi Manuel,

I'm also looking for the Go To Coordinates add-in for 3.2 version of Silverlight Viewer. Have you made any progress on this? Thank you in advance!

Luke
gisjedi@gmail.com
0 Kudos