Select to view content in your preferred language

Selection Widget for SFV2.2 (with a query builder)

02-21-2011 11:55 AM
MarkHoyland
Occasional Contributor II
The Selection widget has a "Select by Attributes" and "Select by Location" option similar to ArcGIS.
It has options where you can set your selection type eg New Selection, Add to Selection, Remove from Selection.
Select from multiple layers that interstect/contain etc another layer.
You can view the results for each layer in a datagrid, and export to tab delimited text file.

Widget link: http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=20ed6af9ab204548bbf092d51b51fef8

I built this because it seemed like a fun project and the temptation of a Flex a Widget T-shirt was too much to resist.:o

If you download please leave feedback and rate the widgets (this should apply to any widget you download) as the feed back really helps to know what users are after.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
50 Replies
mburge
by
New Contributor
Mark,
Have implemented your widget and it works well.  However, I'm having an issue with the click event.  If I use the click on a point prior to using the widget, the popup contains the name of the "structure" I'm clicking on with a "zoom to" option.  Then, once I use the widget and create a selection, and use the hover feature either over the grid, or the point, the name of the "structure" is retained if I use the click event on a "non" selected point.  The click popup keeps the name of the "hover" structure until another hover is done (the structure name in the click popup doesn't match the point clicked.  Have also loaded up the uncompiled version in hopes if finding where to change this but so far have not - any help would be appreciated.  The widget has nice functionality - thanks!
0 Kudos