Search Widget is not returning attributes of tax parcels

Jump to solution
11-14-2012 10:33 AM
ChristopherLong1
New Contributor II
Hello all,

I am using the Search Widget to look up information about my parcels but its currently not working. When I do a search it identifies the parcel and the pop up with the zoom button appears but but neither window shows attributes for the parcel.

The only thing I have changed since this broke was updating my buildings layer in the mxd of the service that contains parcels. When I updated the buildings I accidentally changed the order of the layers in the table of contents. So I thought this was my problem and fixed the order to how it originally was. That fixed a few small things but it didn't fix the search functionality.

does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks!

Chris
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Chris,

Check your REST service end point and see if the layer id (number) has changed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Chris,

Check your REST service end point and see if the layer id (number) has changed.
0 Kudos
ChristopherLong1
New Contributor II
Amazing! I never would have found that. Any particular reason it changed?

Thanks for your help,

Chris
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Chris,

As you move things around in the TOC the layer id in the REST Service will have to adjust accordingly. If you say that you moved things back the way they were did you re-start the map service and clear the REST cache?
0 Kudos