Select to view content in your preferred language

Popup and print widget conflict?

04-02-2014 11:13 AM
EricGardecki
Occasional Contributor
This is probably a long shot but I can't seem to figure it out on my own so I'll ask.

I'm using flexviewer 3.6, server 10.2, and the PCHPrintSOE advanced print widget.  All is well except one little annoying issue....which did not exist prior to 3.6. (I went from 3.0 to 3.6) 

After opening the advanced print widget, feature info popups no longer work.  Regardless of if the widget is open or closed thereafter, no matter what I click on I no longer get any info popups and have to reload the page to return to normal.  The only thing I can think of is that it is loading an invisible graphics layer that is blocking the clicks and isn't removed at all.  This is just a guess as I'm not exactly sure what is going on with the widget when it loads.  This did not happen in 3.0.

I have the latest widget and compiled it for 3.6 with no other changes.

I realize that most people aren't using this widget but I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction on what customization I could do to the widget to fix this, or just guess at what could be blocking the popup clicks.  Something had to change between 3.0 and 3.6 to cause this.  The creator is apparently no longer supporting the print widget so I can't ask him.

I'd appreciate any insight.  Thanks!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
EricGardecki
Occasional Contributor
Is there maybe a tool available that could tell me all the details of what is happening when you click on something in the application?

I tried using the Flash Builder debugging but I can't seem to get it to show any useful details at all.

I'd really like to sort this out, otherwise I'm going to have to revert back to 3.0 and lose some other functionality.

Thanks
0 Kudos