Layers turns unselected when zoom in / out

06-23-2013 11:54 AM
ThomasPuthusserry
New Contributor III
Recently upgraded to viewer 3.3 and a very funny situation develops in the layer control. I have seven layer groups, each containing 4 layers each with visibility of layers controlled by scale. In the first group I can use the zoom in /out tool or mouse scroll to zoom in and out and the map performs as expected. Turn off layer group 1 and and turn on layer group 2 and repeat the same process (zoom in / out or mouse scroll), all layers become unselected. This is same for all layer groups except the first group. I have tested the same map in Viewer 3.2 and it works fine. Has anyone observed this or just my own ?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
JanetRogers
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks, Admin Person, this solved my problem too.

0 Kudos
MatthewMalone
Occasional Contributor

Removing the Mapswitcher also worked perfectly for three of my Flex viewer implementations.  Thanks @Admin Person!

As a side note, since this means you'll need to keep the Layer List Widget open to toggle layers, it helps to drop an x and y screen coordinate to place the Layer List widget in a desirable location upon loading.  If not, it obscures a bit of the navigation tool by default.  I used x="25" and y="300" and it worked great.

0 Kudos