'Go Electric'  Sample App

04-14-2011 01:55 AM
SteveTest
New Contributor
I'm really looking forward to digging into the techniques of this sample app shown on front-page video.

Is it available? Will it be available soon?

Thanks
Steve
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
43 Replies
KomanDiabate
New Contributor III
Does anybody know where I can download the mxml code for the GO Electric application. I curious to see how it's put together. The download I did only have the compiled swf and xml.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
SeanCook
New Contributor
This is absolutely fantastic!

I would really like to see the mxml files for the widgets if possible, especially the selection widget. Like kdiabate said, it seems to only have the compiled swf files for the widgets. Would that be possible, Julie?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sean
0 Kudos
DanielMunoz
Occasional Contributor
Julie,

For us that were not lucky enough to attend the user conference. Do you have the slide show or any documents on the demos you mentioned:

- Dynamic configuration based on user login
- Single sign-on and integrating secured services in a "nice" way
- Skinning the viewer to target different screen resolutions
- Overview of integrating custom skins for the viewer

It would be great if you can share them, I learned a lot from your "Go Electric" app and would like to keep up with the updates.

Thank you!
0 Kudos
NitinBele
New Contributor
Hi Julie,

I agree with ocwagis
It will be really gr8 if you share some kind of documents\demos for enhancing your app you presented in UC.

Looking forward for your positive reply 🙂

Thanks
Luke.
0 Kudos
JuliePowell
Esri Contributor
Hi All,

Appologies for the delay in uploading my presentation material! I am presenting it again next week for the Latin American User Conference and I should be able to finish documentation & post everything afterwards. I'll update this post when it is available.

Julie
0 Kudos
HaroldBostic
Occasional Contributor II
Hello Julie, can you check the download link as it does not appear to be working for me, thanks
http://www.arcgis.com/sharing/content/items/f1d4679baaa54ddca954463af7553471/data
0 Kudos
EmilyLaMunyon
Occasional Contributor
Hello,

I have implemented the CustomHeaderControllerWidget.mxml into my Flex Viewer, however, I keep getting a compile error, 1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: CustomWidgetItemDataGroup..

<HeaderController:CustomWidgetItemDataGroup id="widgetItemDG"
  dataProvider="{widgetItemAC}"
  widgetItemClick="widgetItemDG_widgetItemClickHandler(event)"
                y="6.5"
  left="{wContainerRect.x + 15}">
  <HeaderController:layout>
:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
0 Kudos
DanielMunoz
Occasional Contributor
Hi Julie,

I was wondering if you still plan to upload the presentation material you kindly offer? I hope you didnt changed your mind. The previous material you let us have was extrmely beneficial and I can wait to try some of the new techniques you mentioned.

Daniel
0 Kudos
CoryPoynter
New Contributor
I keep getting an Error 2036 with the Findplace widget in the HeaderController widget that doesn't stop the Findplace widget from running just keeps posting the error on refresh. There is no reason for the error and everything I've tried doesn't resolve the error unless I don't include the Findplace widget in the HeaderController. Since I spent time fixing the errors from the application this is not a option. Can someone help me with getting this error to go away?
0 Kudos
RamonLeal_Pessoa
New Contributor II
Can anyone share the GoEletric code project (ZIP)?

http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=26747add0aa6412c8b91975087d9cb73

The item in this link is not available.

Thanks!
0 Kudos