Problem with Update is Connected in Water Utility Network

Jump to solution
07-28-2022 12:00 PM
MatheusSparapani
New Contributor III

I have a problem with the "Update is Connected", this tool don't update my WaterLine, so, i can't create de SubnetWork for all my line, Some Can I Help me?

Connn.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RobertKrisher
Esri Regular Contributor

The tool is likely running correctly, but based off the results it sounds like some or all of your features do not belong to a subnetwork, you can learn more about the meaning of this attribute by reading the Is Connected Attribute topic in the online help. Have you created any subnetwork controllers for this area yet? If you follow the instructions in that page it will walk you through the process of how to create a new subnetwork (if you haven't already) and how you can update your subnetworks so those features will show as connected.

View solution in original post

MatheusSparapani
New Contributor III

Thank's Robert, I managed to solve it and give it to the data modeling.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertKrisher
Esri Regular Contributor

The tool is likely running correctly, but based off the results it sounds like some or all of your features do not belong to a subnetwork, you can learn more about the meaning of this attribute by reading the Is Connected Attribute topic in the online help. Have you created any subnetwork controllers for this area yet? If you follow the instructions in that page it will walk you through the process of how to create a new subnetwork (if you haven't already) and how you can update your subnetworks so those features will show as connected.

MatheusSparapani
New Contributor III

Thank's Robert, I managed to solve it and give it to the data modeling.

ShakhawatTanim1
New Contributor

how did you solve it? 

I am also having same problem with my sewer UN. With the trace, no devices are getting selected except the sewer lines. I tired updating subnetwork and update is connected. But neither of these is not changing IsConnected to true.

0 Kudos