I am executing a data load for my water utility network via some local geodatabases for testing and I am running into issues.
I have created my data loading workspace that contains 18 layers. When I run the execute data load tool one of my layers (hydrant laterals) doesn't import correctly. The data is there in the Water Line feature attribute table but there is no geometry associated to it on the map. In the attribute table I can select a feature that would be a hydrant lateral (now a hydrant service in the utility network) and tell it to zoom to the selected. It will zoom to the correct location but there is no line there.
If I go into the DataReference.xlsx prior to running the Execute Data Load and turn all layers to False EXCEPT for the Hydrant Laterals and then the Execute Data Load it will run on just that layer and import the data and geometry correctly. I tried to run these in two steps where I make the hydrant Laterals FALSE and run everything but that, but then my mains failed to upload it's geometry.
So what I'm having to do is Execute the data load on the Entire workspace, delete the hydrant services from the water line and then run Execute the data on just the hydrant laterals. Making this a 1 step process into 3. I'm in my testing and data correct against the topology so I'm having to do this multiple times.
I have ran the check geometry tool in ArcMap and received no errors on this dataset. I have recreated a fresh data loading workspace and replaced the hydrant lateral worksheet into my working data loading workspace. I also did the same with the DataReference worksheet. I did not want to start completely fresh on my data loading workspace as it took a long time to map all the fields in the 18 layers. I have upgraded my machine to Pro 2.5.2 and tried on another machine using 2.5.1.
I can definitely send it to you for review if you can provide me with a way to email it to you as I don't want to post it here since this is more of a open forum and administration doesn't want the data shared out to the world.
I did put in a support ticket for this also, but it has been a week and that person is still trying to figure it out on their side. He was able to make it work in 2.6.0 but I'm not able to upgrade to 2.6.0 because that version wants to use server 10.8.0 and we are server 10.7.1.