Why are surveys not loading in Survey123 and many other errors?

Jump to solution
09-04-2018 08:51 AM
SteveBassett
New Contributor

Survey123 is returning many errors when attempting to enter data in the web form, edit settings, change share settings, view the entered data, and even view the feature layer in AGO. My team needs to enter data this week, and I don't know how to even begin resolving these problems.

When entering data, the

You cannot submit records to the survey since you are not field worker or the survey owner.

message is displayed at the top of the page. This has been recreated in multiple browsers on multiple computers (including several that have previously been used with this survey, and several that haven't). The discussion here seems relevant, but due to additional errors received when trying to implement this work-around that this isn't the root of the problem.

I'm also unable to access any of the survey settings, or view the collected data (I'm receiving endless loading bars for both pages). This has been confirmed in both Safari and Firefox.

Loading the feature layer created by the survey in AGO is also throwing errors.

Unable to load https://services.arcgis.com/F7DSX1DSNSiWmOqh/arcgis/rest/admin/services/service_698b3bfd2f954304b0a4... status: 0

I'm also unable to create a new survey. I receive this error when creating a new survey:

Unable to create a new survey.

{"code":-1,"message":"","isTrusted":true}

These errors are new in the last week, and no changes have been made to the survey since it was last working.

survey123_for_arcgis‌

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Steve,

It looks like you might be affected by an ArcGIS Online issue with feature service access - see ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard  for more information.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Steve,

It looks like you might be affected by an ArcGIS Online issue with feature service access - see ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard  for more information.

0 Kudos
SteveBassett
New Contributor

Hi James,

Thank you for the quick response. I'll keep an eye on the AGO Health dashboard and will re-evaluate these problems when all services are operating normally.

-Steve

0 Kudos
nelsmickaelson
New Contributor III

Hi Steve,

Did your issues get resolved. I'm having the same problem with my enterprise/portal site. 

Thank you

Nels

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

It would be better if users of products such as Survey123 received a more meaningful message that AGOL Hosted Feature Services were down, so they would immediately know what the issue is instead of thinking it is something specific to their setup to lessen trouble-shooting time.

0 Kudos