Web showing different basemap

10-16-2019 07:31 AM
BradySmith
Occasional Contributor

I have a form that was created using Survey123 Connect (3.6.137) and an existing feature service. When I view the form in a web browser, the basemap is set to USGS Historic topo map. Is there a way to control the basemap displayed in the web browser? Attached are images of the issue.

6 Replies
BradySmith
Occasional Contributor

I have narrowed down where the issue occurs. I get a different basemap after I change the colors of the background and the toolbar. This customization causes the default basemap to change.

0 Kudos
PDSGIS_Department
New Contributor II

We are seeing the same thing - even if we don't change the colors. Were you able to get another map to display?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this up.  We are working towards solving this and plan to address it in a release early next year.

0 Kudos
ChelseaTabor1
New Contributor III

Are there any workarounds for this issue?  I'm having the same problem with a point-in-time count survey coming up this January.  We have a lot of older volunteers doing the surveys who may not be able to read the topo map or change the basemap easily.  

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Chelsea,

Could you test at https://survey123beta.arcgis.com?  That should have the fix for this problem.  

ChelseaTabor1
New Contributor III

I opened the survey using that link, but the basemap is still topo.

0 Kudos