Select to view content in your preferred language

Web form not returning data in select_one field that was updated using bulk upload.

12-11-2023 08:32 PM
KateSherman_psmfc
New Contributor II

Hello, 

I have a survey123 connect form that I have users edit in the web form. I recently did a bulk upload of projects in ArcGIS Pro, and while the data update was successful, the results are not populating for certain fields in the web form. Specifically, they are not populating within a repeat for a select_one field type (a required field). Attached is my Survey123 Connect form. The field where I am having problems are for select_one org_type_contribution in the "Organization Roles and Financial Contributions" section. 

I tried using allowUpdates=true and allowUpdates=true query in the bind::esri:parameters field, but neither works.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you maybe calc in the Label values instead of the Name values?  I would really match these makes life way easier.  If you calc in the values on the right it would not show in the drop downs since it should be the values in the middle there.

DougBrowning_0-1702395828693.png

0 Kudos
KateSherman_psmfc
New Contributor II

Thanks for idea, Doug. No, I used the name values, it is setup as a coded domain. 

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you check your domains to make sure they all match?  

0 Kudos