User viewing all Submitted Surveys

05-07-2018 09:33 AM
Lake_Worth_BeachAdmin
Occasional Contributor III

I have a survey that allows group x to submit and view results. However all members in this group for some reason can only view results from within a certain range (happens to be the first 7 days the survey was released). this is on by default and I cannot remove this date filter. I tried to edit the date filter on their page while they were logged in and no changes took effect.

I am owner the of the survey and I have no issue viewing all surveys submitted from all times.

Is this a known bug?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joe

This sounds like this could be a permissions issue and that the users are unable to see features collected after a certain date. Where was the survey created (connect or the web) and have the permissions to the service or fieldworker/stakeholder views been updated?

Can you go the collaborate page for the survey and re-share the survey with the group (in both submitter and viewer tabs) and then retest.

Thanks

John

Lake_Worth_BeachAdmin

Hi Johnathon, I did this as well as removing the user from the group then re-adding to the group.

The issue persists. I also cleared all cached from browser and it did not resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you confirm if the survey was created on the web or in Connect?

0 Kudos
Lake_Worth_BeachAdmin

in connect via advanced form template

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joe

If you you shared the survey in Collaborate/Viewer - Survey123 would have created a new feature service view (called surveyname_stakeholder). This is used to control access to the survey results page. Could you go to into ArcGIS Online and manually delete the view, then return to Collaborate/Viewer and re-share the survey to the group.

This will ensure that all view permissions are set as expected by the Website.

Please let me know if this resolves things.

John

0 Kudos
Lake_Worth_BeachAdmin

I deleted the view in AGOL and when I attempted to re-share via collaborate in survey123 it failed to save with this error

0 Kudos
Lake_Worth_BeachAdmin

and now I dont have access to share the results view.... (I am AGOL Admin, I am survey owner/creator.)

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joe,

Can you check the form item's item details page in ArcGIS Online?  Specifically, does it show a link to the feature service and does that link take you to correct feature service?  I'm wondering if this survey has been re-published and the link between the form and feature service has gotten broken.

0 Kudos
Lake_Worth_BeachAdmin

oddly, I cleared my browsers cache and everything seems to be working after i re-shared it with the group....

thanks for the help everyone.