Select to view content in your preferred language

URL Scheme from Collector acting different on Desktop vs. smart phone

Jump to solution
01-13-2017 10:40 AM
OscarSepulveda_III
Occasional Contributor

I did all of the recent updates. Yet, my URL scheme does not act the same when utilizing the desktop or smart phone versions.  All of my attributes are able to prepopulate my survey on the desktop version, but when I utilize collector on my smartphone (iPhone 7 Plus) it populates the corresponding field with ${Shift} instead of the correct value.

Any thoughts?  Again I have deleted all previous versions of the applications (Desktop & Smartphone), as well as clearing my caches.

arcgis-survey123://?itemid=c292998a66de4049b574464cd2f2d1d9&field:FACILITYID={FACILITYID}&field:FMZNote={FMZ}&field:ShiftNote={Shift}&field:x={POINT_X}&field:y={POINT_Y}&center={POINT_Y},{POINT_X}

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OscarSepulveda_III
Occasional Contributor

Hi James,

No worries. I was able to find that the {Shift} field in my URL was incorrect. Based upon an earlier posting this year, desktops act appropriately, but iOS cannot acquire the attributes correctly.  So instead of {Shift} it should have been {SHIFT}

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Can you provide examples of values stored in the SHIFT field?

0 Kudos
OscarSepulveda_III
Occasional Contributor

Hi James,

No worries. I was able to find that the {Shift} field in my URL was incorrect. Based upon an earlier posting this year, desktops act appropriately, but iOS cannot acquire the attributes correctly.  So instead of {Shift} it should have been {SHIFT}

0 Kudos