Upload Outlook email as attachment

Jump to solution
12-14-2021 01:02 PM
elpinguino
Occasional Contributor III

Hi there,

I have a Survey123 form widget in Experience Builder.

We are using the form for communication records. Since covid, most of our communications have moved from phone to email. We need to keep copies of all our communications, which we do through Experience Builder.

The team is tired of copy and pasting emails in the Suvery123 form widget. Is it possible to attach outlook emails as attachments through the Survey123 form?

I will post this in the Experience Builder community too. Sorry for the double up. Wasn't sure who best to ask in this case.

If anyone knows, I'd also really like to know if ESRI has any plans for CRM system integration. Again this would be for saving outlook emails directly in outlook into the landowner database system we've set up with AGOL/Field Maps/Survey123/Experience Builder.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @elpinguino

Survey123 supports a file question type which can be used to upload a zipped copy of the email. The reason I say zipped copy is because the supported attachment formats are limited to what is supported in ArcGIS Online

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @elpinguino

Survey123 supports a file question type which can be used to upload a zipped copy of the email. The reason I say zipped copy is because the supported attachment formats are limited to what is supported in ArcGIS Online

Thank you,
Zach
elpinguino
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks @ZacharySutherby for the speedy reply. Yes, I thought that was the case. Thank you for confirming.

0 Kudos