Updating data through Survey 123

08-20-2019 08:36 AM
NicholasHumphrey
New Contributor II

I have a feature layer hosted on AGOL.  I am trying to update the data through creating another survey 123 survey.  For example, I have many road hazards from flooding, I would like the 911 dispatchers to be able to open an application where by they would select a current road hazard, a new survey would pop up, with selected question defaulted to teh previous status of the hazard, they could then select new inputs and then close and it would save the new inputs.  Such as when the hazard was first created it didn't need a barricade, but now it has gotten worse and it now needs a barricade.  The other survey that would need to be linked to this app would be a button that if the hazard was cleared, they could click on one button and make the hazard as clear.  I found the election manager, but it is hard coded and I am unable to repeat work through.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nicholas,

Just to check, it sounds like you want a new form to open instead of editing an existing record, correct?  You may want to take a look at Integrate with other apps—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS .  You can create a URL with existing data values to open a new copy to fill out.

0 Kudos