Update question results based on if a group is expanded or collapsed

Jump to solution
11-17-2020 08:42 AM
AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

I have a survey which is being used to conduct inspections.  The survey has several groups (i.e. Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC).  Inside each group there are several questions that are all answered "YES-NO-N/A".  I would like to have all the groups start off collapsed and the answers within that group all be defaulted to "N/A".  If a group is expanded, I would like all the questions within that group to have no answer which would require input from the end user.   Is this possible?  I have not seen any documentation that shows how to update a question based on the state of a group (expanded or collapsed)

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

This is not currently possible. There is no way to change the defaults or values of questions inside a group based on the status of the group (expanded/collapsed).

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

This is not currently possible. There is no way to change the defaults or values of questions inside a group based on the status of the group (expanded/collapsed).

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks for the confirmation, Phil.   Is this something that might be considered for a future release?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

No, it is not currently on our roadmap. If you want to see this feature in a future release, I suggest raising an enhancement with Esri Support and also create an ArcGIS Idea. This helps track the demand and gather additional information on the workflow.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos