Unable to "Analyze" Survey in Survey 123

08-08-2016 09:59 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having trouble with one of my surveys not showing up when I hit "analyze". It acts as if it is continuing to load but never displays. I have tried in different browsers. I know that some data types are not supported for analyze, but shouldn't the acceptable ones show up? It is a rather long survey too. I did not know if this was a known issue or not.

Casey Buddenbaum

0 Kudos
6 Replies
TonyViveiros1
Occasional Contributor

I'm also experiencing this issue.

Tony Viveiros, GISP

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Casey,

Yes, the data types supported for analysis should show up.  Longer surveys will take longer to display as there are several requests done to fill in the analysis information. Could you share the xls file with me so I could take a look and try to reproduce?

james

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for looking into this James.

I waited about 30 minutes before opening my browser, but it continued to chug along.

Best,

J Casey Buddenbaum

GIS Technician

NCDA&CS

**Attachment has been removed

0 Kudos
CarmelConnolly3
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Casey,

Using your spreadsheet, I was able to get the Analyze page to load by removing the 2 relevant entries based on 'Other'.

0 Kudos
CarmelConnolly3
Occasional Contributor II

I've been experiencing this issue as well. I've been able to narrow the issue down to adding a relevant expression based on an Other choice for a text type question. Please see the attached file to replicate the problem!

Update: If I rename 'Other' to anything else ('Other_Inventory'), the Analyze page works just fine.

JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for isolating- we have a fix for this ready in the next release of the survey123.arcgis.com

0 Kudos