Unable to load Design Tab on Survey123 Website

06-09-2017 06:31 AM
RobertMarros
Occasional Contributor II

Is anyone else having an issue opening up the DESIGN tab on the Survey123 Website? I am trying to open up an already published survey in order to update some of the answers to a question. However, when I click on the DESIGN tab, I get those three fluctuating bar graphs. I have already gone through and cleared out my cache so I am not sure what else could be the error.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
29 Replies
ZachMueting
New Contributor III

Can I do a save as or would I need to start from scratch?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Just to make sure, your last comment talked about the 1019 issue, which so far we've only seen with surveys authored in Survvey123 Connect.  The website uses the term 'Save As' to create a new survey from an existing survey; Survey123 Connect uses the term 'Create a new survey...' to do the same.  Is the 1019 error occurring with a survey you authored on the web?

0 Kudos
ZachMueting
New Contributor III

Hi,

No, the survey with the code 1019 issue is a Survey123 Connect survey.  I'm creating new right now and trying to shorten name cells and eliminate any non-letter text (inlcuding underscores).  There are also now no capital letters.  About to publish and see what happens!

Vanessa

0 Kudos
ZachMueting
New Contributor III

Hi,

So I just republished and it worked well the first time and sent but when I tried to edit it and resend I got the same code 1019 error.

Vanessa

0 Kudos
ZachMueting
New Contributor III

I'm thinking my survey send problems (code 1019) might be because of what I'm trying to survey.  I designed a repeat question to identify the park being surveyed and then a group of questions to collect details about the selected park.  Inside the group of questions I have repeat questions.  It is currently not collecting separate details for the separate parks selected and is staying with the same data collected for the first park surveyed.  

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Vanessa,

Yes, what you described certainly is likely the case- we do not support nested (multiple levels) of repeats.  We support any number of repeats to the parent form, but not a repeat inside a repeat.

0 Kudos
ZachMueting
New Contributor III

So I took out the nested repeat, republished it and it worked fine....the first time...when I try to edit and resend I get the same 1019 error .  My guy is out in the field right now and I'm not sure what to do.  I also refreshed the inbox and the only information that came through were non-repeat questions.  I'm thinking there's something related to the repeat questions that's buggin out when being submitted.  Should I try getting rid of all repeat questions?  

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Can you share the XLS file with me?  jtedrick @ Esri.com

ZachMueting
New Contributor III

absolutely? how do I do that?

0 Kudos
ZachMueting
New Contributor III

oh, sorry...I thought that was your twitter tag...the spaces threw me...I'll email now!

0 Kudos