The survey does not exist or is not accessible.

10-10-2019 07:10 AM
vijaybadugu
Occasional Contributor II

I try to open Survey form from Survey Connect using online button and it shows as below . i tried to open URL with PortalUrl and it shows same . whats wrong with this ? I checked the similar errors in the Geonet but did not help 

The issue with Internet explorer and it is opening fine in Chrome browser . I am using IE Edge

0 Kudos
7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Vijay,

Are you using Internet Explorer (IE11) or Edge? These are two different browsers, does one work and not the other?

Are you using Portal or AGO? If you are using Portal what is the version and is your Portal public facing? Is the survey survey public or does it require signed in user? Can you provide a copy of the URL you are trying to use?

That error would indicate that the itemID of that survey in the URL does not exist, it is not found on the Portal, or the user that is currently signed in does not have access to that survey via the sharing permissions?

Phil.

0 Kudos
vijaybadugu

It is working fine with IE 11. the problem with EDGE IE. I am using ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1. it is public facing 

https://gistemp1.romlc.net/arcgisportal    And IWA . The same item id is working chrome and IE11

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Vijay,

How is the survey shared? Is it shared publicly (everyone) or only to the organisation or a specific group?

Phil.

0 Kudos
vijaybadugu

Shared with everyone

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for the additional information. This is known issue that has been identified previously. If you have an IWA Enterprise portal that is public facing and share a survey publicly, it will not work as expected in all browsers. The error and behaviour in some browsers is different to others, but underlying issue is the same.

Phil.

0 Kudos
vijaybadugu

So the main problem with IWA With ArcGIS Enterprise. Is there any plan to resolve these issue? I am facing issues with Feature Report as well and i could not proceed with that. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Vijay,

Yes, there are known issues and limitation with IWA and Enterprise and the Survey123 website, web app and feature reports. Please see the Limitations section here in the Survey123 online documentation: Use Survey123 with ArcGIS Enterprise—Survey123 for ArcGIS | Documentation 

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos