The answer to this question will not be submitted?

Jump to solution
01-10-2023 01:49 PM
NicoleKlein
New Contributor

I have a survey I have been working on. There is a question that depending on the answer will direct you to a map to place a point, or another map to place a line. The question featuring the map that leads to the line placement states, "the answer to this question will not be submitted". Any idea why this is or any proposed fixes?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You can only store one type of geometry in a form would be my guess.  123 adds to a feature layer.  A feature layer can only be one geometry type at a time.  So there is no way a form could have both.  Unless you have these in repeats.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The author of the Survey form would have chosen the following option, while designing the form.

JayantaPoddar_0-1673388369605.png

Think Location
NicoleKlein
New Contributor

I am the creator of the survey and I see this box checked, but it is greyed out... 

NicoleKlein_0-1673389102926.png

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Once the survey is published, this option is greyed out. You could delete the question, and create a new question without selecting the option.

Think Location
0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You can only store one type of geometry in a form would be my guess.  123 adds to a feature layer.  A feature layer can only be one geometry type at a time.  So there is no way a form could have both.  Unless you have these in repeats.