SVG display is not the same as the SVG File, Not lining up

11-09-2023 06:18 PM
ScottJones1
Occasional Contributor

STRUGGLING!! if your not cussing your not using ARCGIS.

Trying to load a SVG that I created in Inkscape. Worked ok but then when I tried to expand it, the areas were not highlighting appropriately. See below. If I could figure this out at least I would get my project along.

notlined.png

So I tried to build a file from a different image, but the SVG see below.. is displaying in color, but I removed all the color so it would look like the last picture. The black and white is the one that is saved in the media page!!! how is the color one showing up!! Also none of the paths are working!!!

color.pngcolorBW.png

Seems the only way I can make an SVG work is to pirate the example templates and then insert my SVG (when they work)... UGH!!!

1 Reply
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hey @ScottJones1, sorry to hear you're struggling with this image-map appearance in Survey123. By 'expand it' are you talking about rescaling / resizing your SVG? Often scaling elements or groups of elements within your SVG will introduce transform functions. These transforms can have a cumulative effect when applied to nested elements and cause the offsets you're seeing. If you'd like to share your .SVG and XLSForm I can help troubleshoot...

Best regards,

Brett

0 Kudos