Suvery123 Analyze not working

Jump to solution
03-11-2021 03:01 AM
GIS_1234_KS
New Contributor III

I have created three surveys using Survey123 and up until now, the analyze tab has been creating the graphs and allowing me to export these in PDF format. However, now for all 3 surveys the analyze function is not working and is showing 0/0 results even though the surveys have a number of responses over 350. The data tab clearly shows the surveys are still there and the data is appearing.

Any pointers on what could be a solution to fixing the Analyze function would be great?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Try copying the survey/ republish the copied survey, 

Think Location

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Have you tried clearing the browser cache, or opening it on a different browser?

1. Log out from Survey123.

2. Clear browser cache, and close all the open browsers.

3. Go to Survey123 webpage again. Login and check if the issue is resolved.

Think Location
0 Kudos
GIS_1234_KS
New Contributor III

Thanks for getting back to me! 

Tried the steps you suggested and unfortunately no joy

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Try copying the survey/ republish the copied survey, 

Think Location
GIS_1234_KS
New Contributor III

Thanks, I will give this a go but I am assuming this will change the QR Codes and Survey links? We would send this information to a large range of groups and is there anyway to keep the same information?

Thank you again

0 Kudos
DanDutchKikkert
New Contributor

Way beyond the date of your question, but I had the same issue.  I was able to get it to work again by changing the date range.  Instead of selecting all, I selected the exact date range and then the analyze feature (pie charts for answers) started to work again.

0 Kudos