Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Website "Data" and "Analysis" tabs are not working

09-17-2024 07:06 AM
MarcMuehleisen
Emerging Contributor

I have set up a Survey and am now having problems with the Survey123 website. The “Analyze” and “Data” tabs no longer load and the error message “Cannot get necessary XForms file for the survey” also appears for the “Analyze” tab.

The special thing about this survey is that two different surveys actually fill one hosted feature layer, as I have specified a submission_url pointing to the initial layer in the second survey. The reason why there are two different surveys is the optimization of the interface based on the mobile device used (tablet vs smartphone).

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix the problem with the Survey123 website? The data collection itself in both surveys works fine.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

This is connected to a known bug since the updated on September 10th last week. Esri has stated they're publishing an update to fix these errors today (September 17th) so hopefully it will correct itself shortly. Link to the Esri response below:

Re: Internal server-side error - Reports - Page 3 - Esri Community

Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @MarcMuehleisen ,

The hotfix is already on prod, could you please try again. If your issue still exists, please contact Esri Support and work with an analyst and this appears to be isolated to your survey design, configuration or ArcGIS Organization setup. They will be able to diagnose further and work with you on this.

Thanks,

Ruth