Survey123 website on disconnected environment - error: setLocale is not a function

Jump to solution
01-30-2022 02:20 AM
OfraAi
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

I've installed Survey123 website on disconnected environment, version 3.13.135.

When I try to fill a survey using the browser, I can't get the map, I see the loading gif, and in dev tools (F12)\console I see a warning:

"Form instantiation using a selector is deprecated. Use a HTML <form> element instead."

referring the file:

https://[FQDN]/survey123/share/v3.13/app-render-v3.13.135.chunk.js

and an error for the same file: 

"

VM13:19 Uncaught TypeError: r.setLocale is not a function
at app-render-v3.13.135.chunk.js:2
at xa (<anonymous>:19:82)
at <anonymous>:19:324
at wa (<anonymous>:19:193)
at ya (<anonymous>:19:268)
at q (<anonymous>:21:167)
at HTMLScriptElement.<anonymous> (<anonymous>:23:393)

"

In that file there is a call to r.setLocale.

The server's region is set to United stated, while the time zone is set to Israel. 

Anyone knows what it is or how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Ofra Ainemer

Systematics

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @OfraAinemer1 ,

My apologies for missing this post earlier.  What version of ArcGIS Enterprise is being used?  With the 3.13 release of Survey123 local website, the required version of the 4.x ArcGIS JSAPI became 4.16; for ArcGIS Enterprise installations prior to 10.9, you would need to install a stand-alone version of the JSAPI and configure the Survey123 website to use that version.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ElizabethLorenaRodriguez
New Contributor III

Hi @OfraAi 

Could you solve this issue? I´m having the same problem

0 Kudos
OfraAinemer1
New Contributor II

Hi,

I could not solve this problem. I ask the users to fill surveys using the app, on the computer.

Ofra

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @OfraAinemer1 ,

My apologies for missing this post earlier.  What version of ArcGIS Enterprise is being used?  With the 3.13 release of Survey123 local website, the required version of the 4.x ArcGIS JSAPI became 4.16; for ArcGIS Enterprise installations prior to 10.9, you would need to install a stand-alone version of the JSAPI and configure the Survey123 website to use that version.

DaveBarrett1034
Esri Contributor

Hi @JamesTedrick we have been having this same problem and the customer we are supporting is using version 3.13 of the website in Enterprise 10.8.1.

I will give this a go and see if we can get it working. 

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos
ElizabethLorenaRodriguez
New Contributor III

Hi, a customer whom we´ve been working with, is having the same problem and also is on version 10.8.1 of ArcGIS Enterprise, and 3.13 of survey123

0 Kudos
OfraAi
by
New Contributor III

Thank you James.

The Enterprise is 10.8.1.

I'll ask the customer to download jsapi 4.16 and I'll update you.

Thanks

Ofra

0 Kudos