Survey123 Webhook with Power Automate

10-20-2020 04:28 PM
BenWan
by
New Contributor III

Hi,

I set up my Survey to automatically email myself whenever a response has been submitted via Microsoft Power Automate Webhook. I was wondering if there was a way to include all of the data in an easy fashion in the body of the email? Or would I have to just go through all the Dynamic Content and include all?

Or is there a way for me to attach a PDF form of the data that you'd see if you did a Print PDF version in the "Data" section of Survey123?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
3 Replies
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hi Ben,

You can use Power Automate to first create a feature report and then email it to yourself when a respsonse has been submitted. Take a look at this short tutorial video to get started - it uses Integromat and uploads the feature report to OneDrive, but the principle is the same in Power Automate. Instead of uploading to OneDrive you can configure your flow to send the email.

Hope this helps,

Brett

0 Kudos
PrachiPatel
New Contributor III

Hi Brett

Thanks for sharing the tutorial video. I don't see a 'create feature report' action available for survey 123 in Power Automate. Have you used Power Automate to create a feature report from survey 123?

Thanks

Prachi

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

@PrachiPatel It does not look like this is possible any more.

It was once an option to create a html file then convert to pdf  but that seems to be premium content now. 

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/power-automate-html-survey123-pdf-report/ba-p/89...

0 Kudos