Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Web Form Public Attachment Issue

07-25-2022 05:07 AM
emilywpsgn
New Contributor II

I have published a survey using Survey123 Connect. I have allowed public submission to this survey. When I open the survey through Survey123 Field app, the photo/attachment question works as expected, however, in the web form the Photo question appears as a text field instead.

The photo question is inside a repeat. I am using Survey123 Connect Version 3.15.165. I have also tried to resolve the issue by allowing all submitters to add and update records as listed here https://support.esri.com/en/bugs/nimbus/QlVHLTAwMDEyNjk3NA==

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

@emilywpsgn I am unable recreate this behaviour. If you try creating an identical dummy survey does the issue still persist?

0 Kudos
emilywpsgn
New Contributor II

@Richard_Purkis yes, the dummy survey now works to accept one photo/file and when I changed the appearance to 'multiline' it breaks (which I now see is a know issue). However, the web form builder does have an option for accepting multiple photos/files so is there a connect equivalent to make that appear in the default web form or is the solution to build a new and separate web form?

0 Kudos