Survey123 web app field calculation

Jump to solution
08-11-2021 05:20 AM
Alba_Page
New Contributor II

Hi everyone!

I think I'm missing something and maybe any of you can enlighten me.

I've seen this video of the past UC (https://uc2021.esri.com/live-stream/19775151/ArcGIS-Survey123-An-Introduction-and-Whats-New) and I understood that the filed calculations are already available the Survey123 web designer.

Alba_Page_0-1628684213546.png

I've also seen this Story Maps with the same information in the What's new section (https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/213b214a74a0489dae915ab46677adf1)

But when I try to do it myself the option is not available neither the hide field option.

As I said, probably I'm missing something, but I don't know what :)

Thaks a lot in advance!!!

Alba

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Alba_Page 

In case you haven't seen the release announcement, the September 2021 update (version 3.13) is out now. Please see all the details in the What's New blog post.

Best, Jim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Alba_Page 

Calculations in the Survey123 web designer will be supported in the next Survey123 release (3.13), along with the ability to hide questions. This functionality is currently available in the Survey123 beta website, which is available via our Early Adopter Community.

Stay tuned to our Esri Community blog for announcements about the next release.

Best, Jim

cc: @ZhifangWang @JodyZhengLiu 

0 Kudos
Alba_Page
New Contributor II

Thanks a lot @Jim-Moore 

As you said, I 'll stay tuned for the next release :)

Best,

Alba

0 Kudos
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Alba_Page 

In case you haven't seen the release announcement, the September 2021 update (version 3.13) is out now. Please see all the details in the What's New blog post.

Best, Jim

0 Kudos
Alba_Page
New Contributor II

Thanks a lot @Jim-Moore :)

Alba

0 Kudos