Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Report Template

05-04-2023 03:46 AM
DuncanG
New Contributor III

Hi, 

I have a survey created in Survey123 connect and use Survey123 via AGOL to generate reports using a report template. 

I recently altered the Survey to collect new information and also made changes to the report template to show this new data. For some reason, when my remote workers generate the report, this new information is not shown in the report. Whereas when I generate the report the information is included...

My remote workers can see the new questions in the survey and the updated report template on AGOL. Any ideas why this might not be working? Please see images attached. 

Thanks.Info missing from reportInfo missing from reportconnect formconnect formreport templatereport templateinfo included in my reportinfo included in my report

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Hmmm, just a shot in the dark, but is it possible that clearing their browser cache would help?

Also, could be a silly user-error thing, but are they definitely generating reports for features that were submitted after they updated the version of the survey so that those questions are filled out?

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
DuncanG
New Contributor III

Hi Katherine, 

They have definitely been completing the updated version of the survey, as I have been generating reports for them, but I will try clearing the browser and see if it helps. 

Thanks, Duncan

0 Kudos