Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 'print preview' map showing no location

10-07-2019 06:20 AM
erica_poisson
Regular Contributor

I have a survey that I created in Survey123 Connect (v 3.6) on top of a hosted feature service. I am able to collect data in the survey successfully, and the geopoint shows up in the proper location if I open the feature service in a new web map, and when I view the preview map from the Data tab of the Survey (accessed via the Survey123 website). When I click on a feature to select it in the table on the Data page, and the "print preview" pane opens along the right side of the screen, the map preview shows a location of 0,0 and the map is centered in the ocean off the coast of Africa.

Within my custom report template for this survey, I also have the map preview embedded in the report and it also shows the map as 0,0 with the map centered off the coast of Africa when I export my feature to a report.

I've been unsuccessful in my own testing to fix this and would appreciate any suggestions as to what is going wrong here.

I've pasted a screen shot of the 'Data' page - you can see the point in the correct location on the map, however within the 'preview' pane on the right you can see the map showing a 0,0 location.

Thanks,

Erica

Erica
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Erica,

The behavior you described sounds like a bug as we had changed some feature on the 3.6 web form part. Could you contact Tech Support to log an issue for this so that we can address in the next release?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
erica_poisson
Regular Contributor

I will do that today.

Erica
0 Kudos