Survey123 not responding on startup

Jump to solution
03-02-2022 08:46 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I double-click my shortcut to startup Survey123, I get a splash screen and a blank program window that doesn't finish opening Survey123.  When I close the window, I get a message that Survey123 is not responding, warning me I may lose information if I close the program, and giving me the options to close the program or wait for the program to respond.

I had a previous install that was working last October.  I only recently tried using Survey123 again and confronted this issue this last Monday.  I uninstalled and reinstalled Survey123 to get the latest version in hopes that might help, but the issue is the same.

I'm running 64 bit Windows 10 on an HP laptop.  I tried with and without being connected to my VPN.  My Help Desk thought it might be my profile and wanted someone else to try logging into my machine, but I'm working remotely and nobody is available to do that.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just reinstalled Survey123 on my laptop without uninstalling first. I also started running Connect and left it running. Not sure what did the trick, but I do now have Survey123 running on my laptop.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just reinstalled Survey123 on my laptop without uninstalling first. I also started running Connect and left it running. Not sure what did the trick, but I do now have Survey123 running on my laptop.

0 Kudos