Survey123 Navbar Appears After Setting to Hide

06-09-2020 04:46 AM
KeithGerhartz1
Occasional Contributor II

I call the Survey123 web form using the following parameters. However, the navbar appears when trying to proceed beyond a required question without first answering it. I need to either suppress it all of the time or make it appear all of the time and set it's color. Otherwise causes appearance of the form to change which is unacceptable to our webmaster for branding purposes.

It looks like the error message is in the navbar div? Wish we has access to CSS. Any ideas?

My URL call: https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/ff6f3ba17aa843f59e336c7f8c7cef73?hide=navbar,header,footer,theme,... 

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Keith,

Apologies for the delay in response.  The navbar needs to appear when a form value error occurs.  In terms of customization, how does the red 'alert' color conflict with the overall branding of the website?  How would you change to represent the error?

Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi Keith

@KeithGerhartz1 

The issue related to the hidden navbar appears when the error msg appears has already been fixed. Could you please help us verify the fix if it is possible? Please feel free to leave comments if the issue still exists.

Thanks,

Ruth