Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 image query bind::esri:parameters in a second form

12-14-2022 08:23 AM
FiorellaRodriguez
Regular Contributor

Hello, 

I have 2 forms that feed the same hosted feature layer in portal 10.9.1. Form 1 creates new registries and form 2 uses inbox to query existing data and add more info. 

Im trying to query an image in form 2 from the feature layer. However it does not show, only in the form 1 inbox the image gets query. Im not sure if this is a known limitation or if im missing something. 

I´m using query="" in bind::esri:parameters in the image field. 

FiorellaRodriguez_0-1671034910797.png

Im using survey123 version 3.13.239

@Ismael 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @FiorellaRodriguez

You won't need query in the bind::esri:parameters column that's only for repeats. A couple of things I would suggest is making sure form 2 has it's submission URL pointing to the same feature service as form 1. If that is configured the name of the image question in form 2 will need to be the same as the name of the image question in form 1.

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
najeebhall
Regular Contributor

Hello @ZacharySutherby ,

I am tying to view pictures that were colledted in the Survey123 field app in a secondary Web form. I have given the image fields the same name in Survey123 Conenct but I am only seeing to add new pictures, I do see the exiting pictures on the feature but not in the web form. Any thoughts?

najeebhall_0-1676565971906.png

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @najeebhall

The existing images likely either don't have attachment keywords or are using a keyword that is different than the name of the image question in your survey. 

Please see this Tech Support KB article for a workflow to update the attachment keywords.

We also have a Python notebook that will assist with the process of updating the attachment keywords, but since it looks like you have more than 1 image question in your survey the notebook may not be the best approach. 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos