Survey123 Geopoint Calculations in field/web app

03-29-2018 11:24 AM
AndreaBenville
New Contributor

I have a Survey123 form that I created in connect. It has a field with a calculation for pulling out the location accuracy (pulldata("@geopoint", ${Location}, "horizontalAccuracy")) that I use to ensure the accuracy is below a reasonable value when the user submits. This works well in the Survey123 field app but produces an error when you open the survey in the web form. I have read that geopoint calculations are not supported in the web form, but if this is the case I'm wondering if there's a workaround so that the survey could still open in the browser without the error message. Is there a way to get the web form to ignore the calculation and just leave that field blank? Any other suggested workarounds or am I stuck with this issue?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Andrea,

Could you please retry the web form- the pulldata('@geopoint'...) functionality should be working now.

0 Kudos
DerrickWestoby1
New Contributor III

James, would you mind testing that out on this survey? - https://arcg.is/1Xbb5q 

The geopoint map should update to the gps coordinates of an attached image. Works in the field app, does not work in the web form. 

0 Kudos
Vaneiri_Patt
New Contributor II

@DerrickWestoby1 did you get it to work on the web form?

0 Kudos