Survey123 Feature report Credit issue

Jump to solution
08-06-2019 02:30 AM
StuartMoore
Occasional Contributor III

we seem to be having some issues with being able to create reports in Survey123, we have a custom role but have turned on the 'Feature report' setting but the users an error about credits, do i need to Enable credit budgeting tools?

Stu

Role:

Error:

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Stuart MooreKeith Aubin‌,

Thank you for the feedback, this is something we also noticed today which caused by an issue on our server-side.

We have already addressed and fixed it now, would you mind trying again to see if it works as expected? Note: if the feature report just worked fine before today, there is no need to update any settings in your account.

Thanks,

Zhifang

View solution in original post

12 Replies
StuartMoore

so i have enabled credit budgeting tools and given myself no limit and it still gives that error 

is anyone else having this issue?

Stu

0 Kudos
AdminAccount2
Occasional Contributor II

I just noticed that as of this morning we are also having the exact same issue. What got changed yesterday, and how do we fix it?

0 Kudos
AdminAccount2

We also are using custom roles. I just checked on "Feature report" in the Premium Content section from the Role Privileges page and that did not fix the problem. However, from the Credits page I enabled both credit budgeting tools and show each member's available credits and that seemed to work - I don't get the error when printing a feature report from Survey123.  ESRI - can you please clarify the new requirements for printing feature reports?

Manage Credits page

0 Kudos
StuartMoore

its just started working for us too which is strange... as ive not changed anything since my last error message

maybe ESRI have fixed it

Stu

0 Kudos
ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

Works fine for me this morning in ArcGIS Online, as an Administrator, with "Enable credit budgeting tools" checked and "Show each member's available credits on their profile page" not checked.

Stuart Moore‌ do you have "Create, update, and delete" Content checked for that custom role? Might be needed to save the report to your account.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Stuart MooreKeith Aubin‌,

Thank you for the feedback, this is something we also noticed today which caused by an issue on our server-side.

We have already addressed and fixed it now, would you mind trying again to see if it works as expected? Note: if the feature report just worked fine before today, there is no need to update any settings in your account.

Thanks,

Zhifang

StuartMoore

thanks Zhifang, yea our users seem to be working fine now

Stu

0 Kudos
AdminAccount2

Please check again, the same issue is back

0 Kudos
AdminAccount2

The same issue is back again. ESRI - can you just remove the credit charge and put it back the way it was until you resolve the issued permanently? I'd call this a severe problem with high impact.

0 Kudos