I am having a big problem with Survey123 connect and I was wondering if everyone is having the same problem. I can create a survey with no problem, but it won't update any changes on the XLSForm. I keep getting "Error converting XLSForm" (see pic). It won't reflect any of the changes even if I close the app and open the form again. I noticed that if I continue clicking on "update" icon ( 10+times) it would eventually work . Does anyone having the same issue or my app files are is corrupted (I already installed the app 2 times? - 3.14.281)?
I have seen this behavior before, I know it was a bug that I thought they produced a hot-fix for, but I've still experienced it intermittently. It usually works for me after a few more attempts of clicking "Update Survey"....
(I'm on version 3.14.256)
I know it was an issue before but I thought it got" fixed". I am using version 3.14. 281...and it is basically not functional for me, very frustrated!
Update.: Now working on latest version 3.16. 105 and I'm having the exact same problem!
This is happening on two separate Connect installs. It is intermittent and tends to go away after 2-3 re-save attempts. Very frustrating.
We also get a few different error messages. Same result.
Finally remembered to catch the error messages. Here are the two I am getting. I just keep refreshing the app and the errors eventually go away. Sometimes it's 1 refresh. Sometimes its 5... The errors (image below) can also rotate between each other.
Connect also likes to freeze and crash a lot since these errors started happening. It is in no way related to a specific survey or operation. All seems very random.