Survey123 Connect Support for...

02-13-2019 11:52 AM
NathanEnge
Esri Contributor

Hi I'm looking to replicate the following functionality in from Survey123 Web into Survey123 Connect:

• Single Choice Grid - what would be the best alternative for this?
  • Thank You form. Enable users to go back and submit another survey
0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nathan,

Currently Connect and the field app doe not support single choice grid. We have an open issue in our backlog to support this feature, but currently there is no timeline on implementation. I have added your request to the issue and we will provide updates once the feature is available.

As for a Thank you screen on the field app, this doesn't quite work with the architecture of the app and how the Collect, Drafts, Inbox, Outbox and Sent folders work. When you successfully submit a survey or save to Outbox you are returned to the survey details page which displays the button to select Collect again. In some way this is the same as taking the survey again. That being said we are currently developing a new feature for the field app that will allow the field add to be extended to modify the workflow or configuration of the app to achieve custom workflows. This is currently in early alpha development, but once it is available in beta we will update to EAC so you can test it out.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
NicoleKwan
New Contributor II

Yes! single-choice grid and cached answer in Survey Connect would be great! It doesn't make sense that Survey webapp should have features that Survey Connect does not have as I thought Survey Connect is more powerful for customizing surveys.

Thank you,

Nicole

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nicole,

Single Choice Grid will be supported in the next release of Connect and Field App, version 3.6, which is due out in mid-September. You can already test it out in the beta builds on EAC here: https://earlyadopter.esri.com/project/article/item.html?cap=e69ef91f45744b98882c651f7b518eb7&arttype...

Phil.

0 Kudos