Survey123 Connect - Reload After Submission

Jump to solution
08-23-2023 09:25 AM
RutledgeNicholas
New Contributor III

In Survey123 Connect, I cannot figure out how to much a survey reload in 5 second automatically after a survey has been submitted. Anyone have information on how to make this happen using Survey123 Connect? This is an option in Survey123 Web Designer just can't find the setting or how to code this in the XLSForm.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @RutledgeNicholas ,

The automatic reload setting cannot be set via Survey123 Connect; that being said, you can set it via the Survey123 website - go into the editing tab for the Connect Survey; while you can't edit the form layout, you can specify the option for the Thank You Screen and automatic reload.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @RutledgeNicholas ,

The automatic reload setting cannot be set via Survey123 Connect; that being said, you can set it via the Survey123 website - go into the editing tab for the Connect Survey; while you can't edit the form layout, you can specify the option for the Thank You Screen and automatic reload.

shapirot
New Contributor III

@JamesTedrick Does the survey have to be re-published from the website for this change to take effect?  Will re-publishing the survey from the website create any issues with the form layout if it has already been published from Connect?

0 Kudos
MohamedMomohKamara
New Contributor

Hi James,

As you can see from the attachment the window for creating a new survey does not appear based on my device screen size and I can't make a new survey because the confirmation button it's not seen. I tried to move or resize the window but I couldn't.

Can you please help me with the solution to this glitch.

Thanks for your time!capture_survey123.PNG

0 Kudos