survey123 connect community tab not working

Jump to solution
07-30-2021 09:46 AM
GIS_Fox
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All,

I noticed that the community tab on the desktop Survey123 Connect application isn't loading any times for any of the header options, eg All, Discussion, Questions, Blogs, and Tweets. Help and Tutorials works besides the regular My Survey Designs but I had a few items I wanted to review in the community questions/blogs areas on Survey123 Connect.

All items remain blank except the tweets, you can see in the screenshot below.

Connect Community tab frown face no tweets/items.Connect Community tab frown face no tweets/items.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated, God bless,

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jansen,

I noticed that you are still using 3.11 version of Connect. Could you upgrade your connect to version 3.12? We redesigned this tab in 3.12 Connect and if you are using the latest released version, this tab should work as expected.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jansen,

I noticed that you are still using 3.11 version of Connect. Could you upgrade your connect to version 3.12? We redesigned this tab in 3.12 Connect and if you are using the latest released version, this tab should work as expected.

GIS_Fox

HI @Shwu-jingJeng , this has fixed my issue. Thank you for pointing this out. Is there a way to automatically update Survey123 Connect? I am not sure uninstalling and reinstalling at every update is efficient.

Best regards, 

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jansen,

We had removed the update button from Connect for a reason but starting from 3.12, you could install the new verson on top of the old version. You do not need to uninstall the app first and should be able to install the new version on an existing directory path. Hope this would ease your upgrade workflow a bit.

Thanks,

GIS_Fox

Hi @Shwu-jingJeng , 

Understood, I was unaware, no worries. I already went ahead and uninstalled & reinstalled this time, when the next update is pushed through I will try the direct install overlap option.

Thank you again & God bless,

0 Kudos