Survey123 Connect Change Owner

Jump to solution
04-25-2022 07:16 AM
Jared
by
New Contributor II

I have a Survey123 Connect folder for a survey that was transferred to me in ArcGIS Online. I'm trying to change the owner and owner folder in the ITEMINFO file using notepad, but every time I change it and update the survey in Connect, it reverts to the original values in the ITEMINFO file. I'm trying to resolve the 'survey was published by' someone else error when I attempt to publish changes to the form.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HelenZhou
Occasional Contributor II

First change owner and groups in all survey related items in the ArcGIS online. Then in the Survey 123 Connect, log in with the new owner. The list of survey from the ArcGIS online content will be listed in the Survey 123 Connect. Then download the survey to local computer. There will be a new folder created for this survey. Update/publish can be done from there.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
HelenZhou
Occasional Contributor II

First change owner and groups in all survey related items in the ArcGIS online. Then in the Survey 123 Connect, log in with the new owner. The list of survey from the ArcGIS online content will be listed in the Survey 123 Connect. Then download the survey to local computer. There will be a new folder created for this survey. Update/publish can be done from there.