Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 attachment sum size limitation also 10mb?

Jump to solution
06-26-2023 12:58 PM
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Regular Contributor

Hello,

I know exist an attachment size limitation of 10 mb. but we are trying to add  several attachments at the same time, they all are less than 10 mb, but if we sum them they are lime 23mb. so my question is, is there a sum size also when we add attachments? everything seems to indicate that the answer is yes because if I send the survey with no attachments, it send fine.

Thanks for your help.

DLL

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

The limit is per-attachment. In the mobile app, the max limit is 10Mb. In the Survey123 web app you can upload attachments up to 100Mb per attachment in ArcGIS Online, and up to 20Mb in ArcGIS Enterprise. more info in the Media help topic.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

The limit is per-attachment. In the mobile app, the max limit is 10Mb. In the Survey123 web app you can upload attachments up to 100Mb per attachment in ArcGIS Online, and up to 20Mb in ArcGIS Enterprise. more info in the Media help topic.

0 Kudos
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Regular Contributor

Gracias Ismael por la ayuda!

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

@IsmaelChivite  Any chance this 10 MB limit can be upped?  With the new 50 MP cameras out these are going to be over the 10 MB pretty easy.  Also it means even at 720p I cannot send a video of more than 10 seconds!  thanks

MichaelHodnett1
Occasional Contributor

@IsmaelChivite  I second Doug's thoughts. We already had to move our Survey123 forms from our Enterprise environment to ArcGIS Online because our attachments are frequently over 20MB. We need them in Enterprise though, not AGOL so then we have to copy the feature layer and attachments back. It would be so convenient to just upload surveys directly into Enterprise.

0 Kudos