Select to view content in your preferred language

survey123.arcgis.com data viewer not loading

07-28-2017 08:39 AM
AntónioMartins
New Contributor II

Hello,

Has anyone experience the data viewer from survey123.arcgis.com not loading and showing the loading icon eternaly?

I can load and see all the data and stats in the other tabs but not in the data tab.

I can also go to the map viewer in the ArcGIS Online and load the survey123 feature service and view the data and identify it to see the attributes.

Other surveys are loading correctly except for one. Images in attachment.

Thanks.

Best regards,

António Martins

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi António,

We have seen a stuck loading condition for the Data tab specifically in surveys that have a select_one question with only 1 option.  Does the survey that is experiencing the problem have such a question?  We're working on resolving the issue.

BradenBurkholder
Occasional Contributor

Yup, I've seen this too. My map loads though, just not the table.

Because of this, I use the feature class Data tab in AGOL and Map Viewer for response tracking.

No single option, select_one questions in my survey.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi bradenburkholder‌,

Did the same survey work on the Data page before and just broke after the 2.3 release? The only known issue currently with 2.3 release is as James mentioned above, the survey will not work if it has a select_one question which only contains a single choice item.

We've just fixed this issue, can you please try again after clear your browser cache?

0 Kudos
BradenBurkholder
Occasional Contributor

No, I think this issue has been around for a few releases, and I'm not actually sure if it ever worked for this survey. I did a full refresh and the data viewer is still spinning as above.

If I'm the only one reporting this issue, it's probably not worth sweating over as I've got a decent workaround.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Braden,

A couple of things would help us check this- Can you go to the Item Details page in ArcGIS Online for the feature service and see if the table renders on the 'Data' tab?  Also, can you provide a list of the field names & aliases (the best way to do this would be to go to the Service URL page for the form feature layer and copy/paste that).

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @António, 

We've just fixed the issue James mentioned above, can you please try again on the Data page after clear your browser cache?