Survey123 and Integromat

05-11-2020 10:35 AM
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

I have created a survey123 survey integrated with Integromat that triggers an email to be sent when an inspection is submitted via Microsoft Outlook email. It works such that the email address embed in the survey gets the survey data in an email but the other recipients do not get the email. I have included the names/emails in the configuration of the Outlook email module. Not sure what the issue is. Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jeff Carney

Just to double-check, the goal is to have the email sent to the email address in the survey response and a fixed list of additional email addresses, is that right? Could you please provide a screenshot of the email module so I can see how it's set up?

Thanks & best,

Jim

0 Kudos
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

Thanks for getting back to me. I actually removed the email field from the survey123 app and just entered the email recipients in the Integromat module. Strangely enough that seemed to fix my issue. I actually have two scenarios. One creatures a feature report etc and emails inspection details in the email to the manager. The other sends an email with specific repair codes to a few folks that need that info as soon as a survey is submitted.

This screen shot if from the scenario that creates the feature report etc.

This screen shot is for the scenario that filters inspection results

0 Kudos
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks Jeff

Strange that the email attribute was causing issues; was your email question a text question (i.e. string field)? Good to hear you resolved the issue in any case!

Best,

Jim

0 Kudos
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

It was actually an email field with an email for the manager as the default.

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Kudos
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks Jeff. An email field (in the web designer) is a text field with a regex constraint applied; still not sure why it was not working in the email module. Please let me know if you discover anything further regarding this; great that you found a workaround.

Best,

Jim

0 Kudos
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

Thanks and I will if something comes up

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Kudos